IMMIGRATION LAW IN POLAND
Immigration laws can be complex and challenging, especially when navigating the procedures of a new country. If you’re planning to move to Poland, whether for work, study, or family reunification, it’s crucial to have an experienced immigration lawyer In Poland on your side.
In uncertain times, it is helpful to ensure a stable future for yourself and your family. Having a second citizenship is such a reliable and effective protection. If you are looking for new opportunities and partners you can trust, you can always contact Niedziolka & Associates for qualified assistance in understanding and interpret the complex parameters of the Polish immigration system.
Niedziolka & Associates is an international law firm specializing in legal support for companies and comprehensive services for legal entities and individuals, including a full range of immigration services.
Going through the immigration process has many difficulties and pitfalls, so our experts’ qualified legal support will become your reliable support and guarantee the desired result. Personalized support is aimed at meeting our clients’ unique needs, since we strive to offer our clients high quality services in all aspects of immigration to Poland.
Updated On: 09-01-2024
Expertise and knowledge of immigration laws and regulations
Navigating the immigration process can be overwhelming, especially if you’re unfamiliar with the laws and regulations in Poland. This is where an experienced immigration lawyer comes in. They have the expertise and knowledge to help you navigate the complexities of immigration law, ensuring that you understand your rights and obligations. One of the key benefits of working with an immigration lawyer is their ability to provide personalized guidance and assistance throughout the immigration process. They will take the time to understand your unique circumstances and goals, and tailor their advice and strategies accordingly. Whether you’re applying for a work permit, student visa, or permanent residency, an immigration lawyer can help you choose the right immigration option and guide you through the entire process.
If obtaining Polish citizenship and doing business in the European Union is your goal, then you have come to the right place. Our immigration law experts are always focused on success and develop tailored solutions for each client. Niedziolka & Associates has been providing advice on immigration to Poland for over ten years, and our skilful team has many years of international experience in providing qualified legal advice in Poland and abroad.
What Immigration Services in Poland Can We Offer?
Obtaining a passport of Poland, which is an EU country, opens the way to unlimited opportunities for your business and can provide you with solid legal security. Obtaining a residence permit in the Schengen area allows you to travel and stay in any of the 26 Schengen countries, which is an important advantage for doing business, developing a business and living without borders.
To understand and interpret the complex parameters of the Polish immigration system, you can turn to the experienced lawyers of Niedziolka & Associates, who will provide you with simple and clear instructions on all legal and administrative issues. Our offer covers all:
- Ethose who require a work permit;
- Efamilies wishing to move for permanent residence;
- Ecompanies intending to expand their activities into the Polish market.
The main areas of immigration services provided by Niedziolka & Associates:
- EPolish visa/invitation – if you are planning a trip to Poland or want to invite someone from abroad, our team will make sure that you receive a decision quickly and the process is comfortable and transparent from start to finish.
- EWork Permit – if you are interested in obtaining a work permit in Poland, our experts will help make the process simple and effective, and will guide you through the process step by step.
- ETemporary Residence Permit – if you are worried about the difficulties of applying for the Karta pobytu, our experts and advisors are always ready to help you simplify this process and guarantee a positive decision.
- EPermanent Residence Permit – If you are interested in staying in Poland indefinitely, your best solution would be to obtain a residence permit. Our experts will help you with this procedure and nothing will interfere with your uninterrupted stay in Poland.
- EPolish citizenship — the nuances of Polish immigration legislation regarding obtaining citizenship in Poland are constantly changing, so it is quite difficult for ordinary people to keep abreast of all the requirements. Our team is knowledgeable in any legal process and will help you protect your legal rights.
- EAppeal – if your request for a temporary residence permit in Poland has been refused, you can appeal this decision with the help of our experts and advisors who will help you at every stage of this difficult process.
- EBusiness immigration – if you want to open a business in Poland, then Niedziolka & Associates will become a reliable and comfortable partner for you in this matter. Our team will help you incorporate a company in Poland and resolve any legal and administrative issues related to business immigration.
- EServices for Poles leaving the country – as a team of specialists with international experience, our experts and advisors can assist you with your moving abroad and ensure that you gain the correct understanding of the immigration laws in another country and submit the correct documentation to obtain the right to visit/ accommodation.
Niedziolka & Associates is a multidisciplinary team of experienced, highest-class experts who strive to effectively and reliably resolve all legal and administrative issues related to the legalization of your stay in Poland. We are experts in the analysis and interpretation of legislation and are deeply immersed in the Polish business environment. We carefully analyse the individual situation of each of our clients and offer the best options in accordance with a well-developed strategy.
How to Immigrate to Poland through Investment?
The favourable investment climate in Poland has led to a significant increase in foreign direct investment in recent years. Moreover, attractive incentives for investors and tax incentives offered by the Polish government are attracting more and more investors’ money. Thus, if you are looking to invest in your future, you have the opportunity to successfully invest in Polish companies or purchase real estate in Poland.
Poland is not a country where you can immigrate after purchasing property, and the process requires a more comprehensive approach. However, you may also consider business immigration or contact Niedziolka & Associates for a more detailed advice on immigration, during which we can provide you with the most effective solutions for your unique situation.
You can obtain a permanent residence permit in Poland if you confirm that you are seeking to invest in its economy and receive regular and stable income, and also have property in Poland. Thus, purchasing real estate in Poland or opening a company in Poland, or purchasing a ready-made company in Poland can become the basis for your future successful immigration to Poland.
For over ten years, Niedziolka & Associates has been providing the highest quality services aimed at business people looking for the opportunity to immigrate to Poland. We specialize in the relevant areas of law and prioritize quality and professionalism, so we will ensure that all necessary procedures are completed efficiently and quickly. All you need to do is contact us and get our full support.
Malgorzata Maria Niedziolka
CEO and founder of Niedziolka & Associates
Expert in the field of cooperate, commercial and immigration law, private equity and venture capital investments, as well as the purchase and sale of real estate in Poland.
Many years of experience in reputable law and consulting firms in Poland and abroad, as well as work in the public administration system in Poland, allow her to confidently and effectively navigate the over-regulated local legal system, providing high-quality legal services to a wide range of people, including foreign investors and international corporations.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Leave a request, and we will contact you as soon as possible to better understand your needs and offer the best solutions.