ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING
Accounting and bookkeeping in Poland is a sought-after service for investors and entrepreneurs, since this area requires deep professional knowledge and understanding of financial processes in the Polish market. Polish financial rules may not coincide with international standards, and frequent changes in legislation and financial reporting requirements rely on the deep specialization and extensive knowledge of experts in the field.
Niedziolka & Associates provides its clients with efficient and comprehensive accounting services in Poland, and also specializes in providing services to foreign investors, individual entrepreneurs and companies of any type developing business in Poland. Legal, tax and accounting support is provided by a team of highly qualified expert auditors, accountants, tax advisors, barristers and lawyers.
Updated On: 09-01-2024
Benefits of Using Accounting Services
There are many benefits to using accounting services in Poland. These benefits include:
1. Improved financial accuracy: Accounting professionals can help you ensure that your financial records are accurate and up-to-date. This can help you avoid costly errors and penalties.
2. Increased efficiency: Outsourcing your accounting tasks can free up your time and allow you to focus on running your business.
3. Reduced stress: Accounting can be a complex and stressful task. Outsourcing your accounting can give you peace of mind knowing that your finances are in good hands.
Looking for a reliable and professional bookkeeping service in Poland? Look no further than our company! We offer a wide range of bookkeeping services to help you keep your finances in order and ensure that you are compliant with all Polish tax laws.
For a long time, we have been supporting entrepreneurs in the field of accounting and bookkeeping and guide our clients through all financial processes using transparent and understandable modern accounting methods. An important advantage of Niedziolka & Associates’ accounting outsourcing is the high efficiency and professional level of our service.
What Services Do We Offer as Part of Comprehensive Accounting Outsourcing?
An effective and profitable solution for foreign entrepreneurs and international companies is to delegate accounting to a professional team of experts of Niedziolka & Associates. This allows you to optimize the company’s resources and also reduces risks in case of unfamiliarity with the features of financial legislation and regulatory requirements. Thanks to accounting outsourcing, you can focus on growing your business rather than wasting it on complex and routine financial processes.
As part of our comprehensive accounting services, we cover, among other things, the following scope of services:
- EProfessional and complete accounting for companies and individual entrepreneurs (bookkeeping, accounting for expenses and income, VAT registers).
- EPreparation and submission of financial and management reporting in accordance with Polish legislation for any period.
- EConsulting on financial and accounting issues for proper documentation of business transactions.
- ETax consulting and services (calculation of monthly or quarterly tax obligations, preparation of tax returns and reports).
- ERepresentation and protection of your interests before competent and public authorities.
- EWork with payments and banking transactions.
- EImplementation of system solutions and automation of accounting (ensuring electronic document management, electronic statements and personal electronic files).
The decision to entrust your accounting and bookkeeping to a professional team with years of experience in the financial sector will significantly reduce your costs and increase security in the development of your business. Make sure that all financial processes and calculations are carried out by experienced accountants of Niedziolka & Associates, who regularly improve their expertise and respond to any changes in the legal and economic environment.
What are the Benefits of Accounting for Business?
Nowadays, accounting outsourcing and accounting are an effective solution for companies and individual entrepreneurs. Cooperation with an experienced team, which consists of accountants, lawyers, tax advisors, human resources and information technology specialists, allows you to strictly comply with the current legislation requirements and optimize business development, i. e. to control costs, manage taxes and fully realize the economic potential of your area.
By choosing comprehensive legal and tax solutions from Niedziolka & Associates, you receive complete and comprehensive support at every stage of your company’s development. Accounting outsourcing has many guaranteed benefits for business:
- EQuick communication with experts in the field of accounting, as well as legal, personnel and tax issues, who will answer your questions and monitor all internal processes in the company;
- EAutomation and simplification of document flow through the use of modern electronic tools;
- EStrict and precise compliance of your accounting and taxes with current legislation;
- ESaving and preserving your company's resources, which allows you to direct them to growth and development.
If you want to choose the most suitable accounting services for your business, find out more and get answers by contacting us for further advice. Entrusting accounting to the experts of Niedziolka & Associates, you can be sure that all financial processes will be carried out accurately, on time and in accordance with the law. We ensure that you won’t miss out on any commitments and that your company will realize its potential to improve its financial performance.
Malgorzata Maria Niedziolka
CEO and founder of Niedziolka & Associates
Expert in the field of cooperate, commercial and immigration law, private equity and venture capital investments, as well as the purchase and sale of real estate in Poland.
Many years of experience in reputable law and consulting firms in Poland and abroad, as well as work in the public administration system in Poland, allow her to confidently and effectively navigate the over-regulated local legal system, providing high-quality legal services to a wide range of people, including foreign investors and international corporations.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Leave a request, and we will contact you as soon as possible to better understand your needs and offer the best solutions.